Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I am bad, very, very, very bad!

Ok, I took some time away from bloggin' to concentrate on The Big Pig Jig vending booth I was going to do last weekend. And that didn't; happen! Why you ask? Well, My little Sweetie and my little McSweet were SICK! I mean hard core sick!

Tristan began running a temp and not feeling too swift on the afternoon of Halloween and had trouble going down that night. At 12:30 in the AM, his temp had risen to 104 and wouldn't come down. So, off he and I go to the ER (and no TriCare, it wasn't LIFE, LIMB OR EYESIGHT). Luckily Tobbie had gone home with my mom since my neice was there visiting so she didn't have to tag along. 9, yes NINE long hours later, Tristan and I head home with a handful of prescriptions and because we live in the South and Sunday's are supa dupa holy, the pharmacies didn't even open until after church. So my sick little man and I headed home and took a little nap! Then Kroger didn't have one of his scripts so I had to go to Walgreens and listen to the Pharmacy manager tell me that she couldn't believe what doctors prescribed for babies these days and what made it worse were the mothers that gave it to their babies. Let's just say that this mommy had a few choice words for her. Then I got in my car and cried. Everything had finally built up!

Then come Wednesday morning, Tobbie starts running a temp. I call to get us a same day appt at the peds clinic on the base and they can't see us. But the kind nurse suggested I take Tobbie to the Urgent Care and Tristan back to the ER, he was beginning to get worse. Seriously lady? You want me to go to two different places to have my children seen? Finally she agreed to approve for me to take them both back to the ER. Fun times, fun times.

Tristan ended up with pneumonia and they barely looked over Tobbie and just gave us some cough medicine for her. Luckily we have been fever free since Sunday evening!!!! We went out of the house tonight and will again tomorrow evening!

Oh, they are both getting better. And only Tristan was swabbed for H1N1, and it was negative.


Ok, now on to the good stuff!!! Sweetie McSweets is launching a for realz website!!! I am going to be leaving Etsy and focusing primarily on my new website. It should go live this coming Friday!! Michael doesn't know yet and I want it all set up and looking purdy before he sees it. I hope he will be proud of me and not all, "why didn't you tell me you were doing this?", and "how much is this gonna cost a month?".

My new domain will be.....drumroll please...... www.sweetiemcsweets.com

I am so excited!! Go Me, Go Me!

hey, what happened to the little icon where I can add a photo? it disappeared on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment