Friday, August 14, 2009

Shame on me!!!

Yes, shame on me. I am a bad mommy blogger these days! Things have been a little hectic around here. Not to mention that usually when I blog, it is when the kids are napping or have gone to bed or haven't woken up yet. These days, I am enjoying sleeping when they are sleeping so that means no blogging and a messy home!

Things that are new:
1.Tobbie started school yesterday (we were both ready for it!)
2.Met some new friends in Canton (it was fun)
3.Tobbie has started dance and tumbling (she loves it)
4.Tristan is super lazy and doesn't want to crawl (look who his parents are)
5.Tristan is sleeping thru the night (I just wish the dogs would)
6.I am changing OB's (I couldn't stand the one I had)
7.Changed my health insurance coverage (to be able to see a better doctor)
8.I am really scared of this Healthcare Reform (I don't like it at all)


Ok, that is it for now. This was a start to get me back to blogging. Expect to see me around more!

1 comment: