Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I am very, very bad...

But in my defense, I have had a lot going on around here.

First off, my poor little Pudgey is dying. It was confirmed last week that he has lymphoma. Michael and I decided to not do the chemo. It would buy him at most a year and I can't do that to him to be selfish. So we have decided to do prednisone and the vet said that he *might* make it 4-6 months. Currently, the dog isn't going to live another month if he keeps peeing on my floors! I am just teasing, about the not making it another month part.
Tobbie is going to have a hard time when he does pass. We all will. I had Pudge before I ever met Michael. And Michael feels bad because he can't be here to help me with him or to say goodbye when the time comes.

In other news, Tristan can *crawl*. Ok, he can low crawl, but he can get to where he wants to go in a jiffy! He kind of looks like a parapalegic (I am not making fun of anyone here), because when he low crawls, he pulls himself with his hands and his legs are just kind of there. Every now and then he will use them to push off.

Tobbie is doing good in school and is LOVING her dance and gymnastics classes. She is becoming quite the young lady. A little sassy, but she is learning manners and using them appropriately.


I will try to do my best at blogging, I am just soooo tired all the time. On the bright side, I am almost 14 weeks along with #3!

No comments:

Post a Comment