Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Suck!

I officially suck as a blogger! But could I blame it on the fact that I am pregnant, have two little ones at home and has a husband that is deployed? I tell you, by the time the kids are in bed by 8:00, I am so worn out I hit the sack too. Then I lie in bed and come up with a million things I could blog about. But I always choose to stay in the bed and dream about blogging. I miss blogging. It is like my outlet to get things out.

We have our house decorated and both kids are excited for Christmas, at least I know Tobbie is excited. I made us all new stocking this year and they match each of our personalities. We also have the Elf on the Shelf and his name is Fred. I love Fred because Tobbie is terrified that he is going to tell Santa she has been bad. Plus she loves to look for him every morning.

Yesterday I took Tobbie and my niece Callie to see the Nutcracker. We had a blast! Tobbie has read the book and watched it at school this past week, but her seeing it live was the most magical thing I have ever seen. I don't know that I have ever seen her so excited before.



1 comment:

  1. I want you to be my mom :) You are officially Super Mom!

    ReplyDelete