Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Birthday & 1 year anniversary of blogging!

Yep! Last year on my 32nd birfday, I started this blogging business. I promised to be a good blogger and I have been, for the most part. I also went into labor on my birthday last year as well!
Well, this year was spent a little differently. First off Tobbie had her Christmas program at school. Michael's parents and my mom and grandparents came to watch her sing. She was sooo cute! Then the in-laws and my mother and kids went to lunch then Tobbie had her Christmas program at her dance school. Also cute there too! Then later that week, my new Air Force wifey friends surprised me with a beautiful cake made by none other than the amazing Erin Fisher!
The only boo moment was not having my dear loving husband around. I miss him.


Oh, we also made a birthday cake for baby Jesus for her last day of school before the Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment