Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Our New Bundle of Joy!

Monday, February 15, 2010 at 1810 (6:10 p.m. for you civilians), Darcy Rhodes Mince made her entrance into this world! She weighed in at a whopping 5lb. 10oz. and 20" long. The longest, but not skinniest of my 3 children. To me she looks exactly like her big brother but with black hair. Of course it isn't much, but it does give me hope! She has ten long beautiful fingers made to play the piano and ten extremely long toes, and I do mean extremely long toes! She is perfect in every way. Unfortunately, her daddy missed her birth by 26 hours. She was just very impatient and couldn't wait one more week until her due date.

I am doing ok. This one has been rough. I didn't plan on a c/section and had no idea how rough they were. I really have not enjoyed this. With Tobbie and Tristan, I was up and walking around in no time. This one has really had me laid up, even though I am getting up and around. Thank goodness Michael is home for these next couple of weeks.

Enough about me, enjoy these photos of Miss Darcy. She hasn't met her big brother or big sister yet, she is so excited to though!






2 comments:

  1. February 15th is a good birthday! Rain was born 02-15-07. Darcy is a beautiful name for a very beautiful baby girl! I love the close-up pic...she looks so peaceful! Congrats!

    Shannan V

    ReplyDelete