Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tobbie's First Dance Recital

This past weekend was super busy. Tobbie had her very first dance recital and I must say, she did better than I ever expected her to!

The theme was Story Book Princesses. The dance studio had three girls graduating this year so each of them was a princess. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Belle from Beauty and The Beast. Tobbie was a bumble bee in the Beauty and the Beast. They came running out like a swarm of bees and acted like they were going to attack the Beast. But honestly, the guy that played the Beast was kind of cute (he is one of the gymnastic coaches), and I think all the little girls thought so too!

I think all the little girls in her class had a wonderful time and I could not have asked for a better dance instructor for Tobbie's first year in ballet and tap. I hope to have many, many more years of dance recitals in my future.


No comments:

Post a Comment