Friday, September 28, 2012

I'm so tired...

This is kind of a whiny post, so I'm sorry. 

I am so flipping tired!  Exhausted tired.  My neighbor, Jean, and I have been waking at the butt crack of dawn (well, 0430) to go running.  If we want to run outside, we have to get up and get it down before the men in our lives get up and leave for PT.  So, Jean and I have been hustling it every morning at 0430.  I'm loving it though (when I get to nap during the day, I love it more!) and it is making me super productive in the mornings and my days just run smoother.  Well, today my deary friend Teresa took me to do my very first crossfit workout.  I think I am going to die.  It was so dang blasting hard, but I felt amazing when it was over.  So, that's why I am so damn tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment