Monday, September 3, 2012

355 DAYS??? REALLY???!

Holy frijoles!  It has been 355 days (or was it a leap year?  IDK) since I last posted.  CrAzY!  Anyway, so much has happened and our lives are still crazy here in our household and I don't see it letting up for at least another 16 years (Darcy is only 2, so we have a ways to go). 

Things that have changed:  Tobbie started gymnastics last fall and is now a level 2 gymnast and wants to be an Olympian/small animal veterinarian when she grows up. Tobbie also completed kindergarten (half- day kindy really sucked! For me anyways), Tristan potty trained and Darcy, well Darcy is just Darcy.  :)   We survived another deployment of six months.  Michael got some more body ink while in the Philippines (he FINALLY had my initials tattooed on him- I had his done over 9 years ago!).  I picked running back up and lost 30 pounds but I re-found 20 of them after suffering a leg injury. Now healed by the amazing powers of dry needling, I am back to running.  AND, I started college courses in June.  Yes, I am a 35 year old college freshman.  AND I LOVE IT!!!  Well, I don't love the math.  I am attempting to study nutrition sciences.  I'll have my associates next summer then hopefully move into a nutrition program at K-State next fall. 

That 's about it for now, I hope I come back in a few days and post again.  I miss writing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment