Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another big Yay!

Ok, I promise not to blog EVERY time someone requests an item to be made, but that is now two, TWO! I cannot believe it! Plus, last night I made the cutest burp cloth that is for any mini Dawg fan! I just wish I had an embroidery machine and I would stitch "Sick 'Em" across the top! I also made the cutest hooded towel last night. I'll have to post pics later on because I am running really behind and need to get my butt in gear. Oh, and my swim lessons are going great! I can swim, I am just trying to get my strokes down real good for lap swimming. So don't be out there laughing at me because I am taking swim lessons. I will be the next Michael Phelps, minus the penis!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, if you grow a penis, we've got a problem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just looked at your etsy page and it is SO CUTE!!! I am def. going to need you when Trey turns 1-He is too big for all of those Birthday t-shirts and will prob. need one 24 months or so. Awesome stuf!!

    ReplyDelete