Tuesday, July 28, 2009

For Realz, I am back!

Ok, my computer died two weeks ago and I waited until Michael came home to get a new one. He bought me a "cute" new mini HP. It is going to take some getting used to because of its size, but I am happy with it!

Today the kids and I dropped Michael off at the airport. He has left for the big, long one. There were tears all around, but we will survive. We always do and we will this time too. He has been gone many, many times before, but this time is the longest ever. But, we are all set up to go with our web cams so we can keep in touch.

Now, on to other news in the Mince Family.


What is this you say? Well, that my dears would be the first photo of future baby Mince! Yes, we are pregnant with baby #3! And we couldn't be happier!

I suspected something was up when Mr. Hungry Man weaned himself. After a few days of no nursing and finally, finally taking a bottle, I decided to take a test "just to make sure." And what do you know, I got a BIG OLE FAT POSITIVE!

I really do consider this a blessing because with my previous four pregnancies, we had to have help in the fertility department. Two of those (the first two) resulted in miscarriages and then Sweet T with her amazing early debut. So, us getting pregnant on our own, is amazing to me and I couldn't be happier.

All of Michael's family is excited and majority of mine is. I say majority because I think some of mine feels like I can't do this on my own while Michael is gone. Plenty of women do it all the time. Is it going to be scary? I do believe so! Is it going to be hard? Oh hell yes! But we will get thru this. Plus, I think that some of my family isn't as up to date on modern medicine and they just think that I am INSANE for getting pregnant again. I do believe the exact words were, "NO, Why are you doing that?"

Here is the answer, I didn't mean to! But I guess that song about the Patron making your clothes fall off is a little true! So now you all can be bored with pregnancy stuff and all the grossness that goes along with it!

Oh, and the due date is March 5th and T-Bone and the new baby will be 14 months apart in age. Two in diapers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Congrats to you and michael! That is wonderful! May it be a smooth pregnancy for you! Congrats Congrats Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just plain happy! I get to be an auntie again plus your babies are so freakin cute!!!! loves ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, again! How EXCITING and I'm SUPER jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You CAN do it!! I know you can!! You're right that it won't be easy, but God never gives us more than we can handle! ;)

    ReplyDelete