Friday, July 31, 2009

I'm taking it back!

What am I taking back you ask? I am taking back my house, my life, my role as a parent with my children! Some may think I have it all together, but since this move and with Michael being gone, I have let a lot of things fall apart, at least in my opinion they have.

For starters, Sweet T is really starting to back talk and is even hitting me. I will NOT stand for that. She will show respect to me because I am he mother. One of our biggest issues with her would be the eating habits she has. She wants to eat in front of the TV all the time and I have caved in to her because it is easiest. I usually only let her eat one meal in front of the TV and it is usually her lunch. I have always been cool with that, but not anymore.

She also isn't sleeping well at night. She is waking up numerous times during the night and wanting to crawl into bed with me. I am so tired that sometimes I don't even know that she has gotten in bed with me and it is stopping tonight. I might be one tired dog tomorrow, but I want my back! Hey, that is one of the perks of deployment right, the bed all to yourself?

Another thing is that I have become a sloppy housekeeper. I did manage to clean the bathrooms yesterday, but my house isn't up to par and I am ashamed of it. I will not go to bed tonight until it is all sparkly clean (I might have to take a nap though). I need to get back to my FlyLady ways!

Ok, off I go to tackle two kids to get them ready for the day!


And don't forget the GIVEAWAY!!! Enter if you haven't already!

2 comments:

  1. I have to get back to FLYing too- I've been doing 15 minute pick ups but I need to get back to a clean sink every night and a made bed every morning. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have let my flylady ways slip from time-to-time. That is the greta thing about that system..... so easy to try to slip back into it!

    ReplyDelete