Friday, January 1, 2010

Birthday Boy!

I cannot believe that my baby boy is 1! Sad in a way, but rewarding all the same. He has accomplished so much this year and it has been so amazingly different first year than that of Tobbie's first year of life.

At the age of one, Tristan has 8 teeth, can walk, say mama, dada, night night, dog and is trying to say sissy. He is also very much his father's son. They have a lot of the same mannerisims and looks. He has been a very easy baby and is so sweet and adorable. I would update you on his weight and height and all that good stuff from his 12 month check up, but we keep gettting screwed with out at the base, so I am going to be changing the kids insurance coverage to go off post. That issue is INSANE and will need need it's own post!

We did celebrate at home for Tristan's birthday. Tristan, Tobbie and I celebrated the night of his birthday at home then had him a party that following Saturday with all our family and friends. The kids room looks like Toys R Us has exploded in there! All in all, he had an amazing time and I think everyone else did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment