Sunday, March 28, 2010

Tobbie + eye surgery = no fun

This past Thursday, Tobbie had double eye surgery to fix her eyes. The strabismus, basically she is crossed-eyed or going cross-eyed. We had an amazing experience at the Children's Hospital in Atlanta and she is doing great, minus hte attitude of "I just got me eye boo boos, be nice to me!" Yeah, that is how it is going around here. "I got me eye boo boos, I need a snack", aka chocolate. I fell prey to her tiny little antics, but no longer, the kids teeth are going to fall out from all the chocolate she consumes. But man I love that little girl!

Oh, she is recovering well and we go for post-op check up tomorrow.


This is what her eyes look like 3 1/2 days post op, both eyes look like the one that is red

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor baby!!!! I feel so bad! I would totally give into to all her antics too!!

    ReplyDelete