Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And I'm back....

from outer space....

Not really outer space, but we are officially settled in the new house and done with moving for at least 2 years. 7 moves in 8 years. That's a lot of moving, but I'm going to miss it when the Mighty Major retires.

So, my sewing business has resumed and I've added custom embroidery to the mix. I'm going to get away from doing so many "crafty" things and stick to the real deal. I better, that machine cost Mr. Clause an arm and a leg! But, I LOVE my new machine. My regular sewing machine might get jealous over the attention that the new machine is getting, but I can't do everything with the new machine. I LOVE SEWING (that was totally ghey)!

If you haven't already, go check out Sweetie McSweets blog, I've got a giveaway going on over there. Be sure to read the rules correctly so you get all your entries in. And, if you have time, check out the website. Christmas is fast approaching and I'll have s plethora of gifts up for grabs. All personal and special, like all of you.

In other news, we feel like we are home here in the PNW. I'm a Southern girl at heart, but I love it here. It's one of the most beautiful places I've ever lived (And that's a lot!). The kids are loving the weather here (wait till the rain starts!) and Tobbie has started kindergarten. And she rides the bus! I love it!

Ok, that's all for now, I gotta go sew!

This is the giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment