Friday, September 18, 2009

Feeling Somewhat Normal

This past Wednesday I had a cerclage put in place. Seeing how this was going to be the THIRD time having it done, I knew it was going to be a piece of cake. WRONG! This was the most painful one yet! A cerclage is basically a stitch in your cervix. They do this in the OR because you get a spinal block. This one has seriously been soooooo painful and harder to recover from. But I must send out a HUGE Thank You to Michael's mother and grandmother for keeping the kids during the procedure and my Mother for taking care of me. And for all they are doing with my kids and around my house while I recover! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!! I wouldn't have made it thru this without you!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry that it was painful! I hope it does the trick and that in a few months you have a healthy happy baby to make it all worth it! ;)

    ReplyDelete