Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Rolling Thunder and Clean Craft Room

Since Tobbie has lived majority of her short life in the state of Washington, she is accustomed to rain, but not thunder storms. We had a major storm last night where the thunder was making the walls shake and the lightening was lighting up the house with the blinds closed and all the lights turned out! So, at almost midnight, a sweet little voice woke me up and said, "Mommy, the clouds aren't being nice to each other". She thinks that thunder is the clouds bumping into each other. I just couldn't explain the lightening in a way that made sense to her. So, she slept in my bed last night, curled up so tight against me that I was sweating!

Then at about 0430, a certain little man woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep. So, Tristan and I headed upstairs and CLEANED the craft room!!!! I cannot wait to get home after dropping Tobbie off at school to go upstairs and start sewing and making hairbows! I am so excited and I really hope I keep it clean, We shall see....

No comments:

Post a Comment