Sunday, September 6, 2009

Mickey & His Club House Friends

Hmmm, remember a couple of months ago when I had that bad, BAD mouse problem? Well, I got a wild hair up my rear today and decided to clean out the garage because I wanted both vehicles to fit. While cleaning out a HUGE bookcase by the door, I keep the bird seed because we have a million bird houses and my kids like to watch the birds from the sun room. Well, while cleaning off the shelf, I notice that there is bird seed EVERYWHERE! And I mean everywhere! And then I notice a ton of little dropplings. I know, gross. Like, make me gag gross. So, I dive in and start cleaning. I cleaned off all the shelves and got all the bird seed and all the droppings off. I then notice that there are some droppings on a bag that I usually keep in the car and I decided that it needed washing. So, I take the bag out of the garage on the grass and start to knock the poo off and a freaking mouse jumps out and scares me so bad that I piss myself! I kid you not, I pissed myself and I screamed worse than 10 little girls!

Well, once I get over that drama, I begin to go thru some boxes from a yard sale I had about 3 months ago to sort thru the stuff. And wouldn't you know it, I stick my hand in the box and a freaking mouse runs around the bottom of it! It is now time to change my pants for a second time.

My father in law calls and I tell him what happened and he offers to come out and help. He put out about 5 traps and a ton of DeCon and some other stuff. He also helped me get all the mouse poo out in an effort to combat the mouse problem I seem to keep having. And I mean he cleaned every inch of that garage of mouse poo! What a wonderful man! I don't even know if my own husband could have done that! Umm, yes he would because I would have made him!!!

Anyway, hopefully this will be the end of the Mickey Mouse Club House taking up in my garage. And I did get a pretty spectacular looking garage out of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment