Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fun Food...

Okay. In my last post I chatted it up about how difficult it has been to get Tobbie to eat. I mean, it has been a battle to get her to eat. Well, for a year now, I have been reading this blog. Each week they do this thing called Muffin Tin Monday and these cool and crafty momma's basically put their child's food in a muffin tin. Some aren't as creative as others and some go all out! Well, I think I may have to do this for every meal. And I am fine with that. It is just a little more work on my part, but if it means a less stressful meal time and my child actually EATS, then this is what I will do. Check out yesterdays meals, kinda cute?
Breakfast apple slices, yogurt, peanut butter and cheerios



Maybe she was just hungry from not eating for almost 24 hrs? It doesn't matter, she ate!



Lunch consisted of mini peanut butter and honey sandwiches cut into star, bear, heart and flower shapes, cheese and grapes skewers and pretzels. This too was eaten up, minus the grapes.


Dinner
was penne ala vodka with broccoli with cheese sauce and a roll. She had parmesan cheese and ranch dip to fill up the pan. We ate one noodle and one bite of the roll. boo.


I tried.

1 comment:

  1. That's because the dinner muffin tin wasn't nearly as cute at the heart shaped tin!

    ReplyDelete