Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mommy's Weekend Away...

I got back yesterday from an amazing trip where I spent the weekend with 5 other Mommy's on Tybee Island. It was so nice to not have to worry about a schedule or bath times or bed times. We all worked on our own schedule, what we wanted to do, and if some of us didn't want to do something with the others, well, we didn't! I also missed my chaotic life like crazy and couldn't wait to get home to my kiddos!

We ate at some amazing restaurants, The Crab Shack, The Sundae Cafe, and ordered in from Spanky's! It was so nice to be in my pj's at 6 pm and not have to wake up until when I wanted to. Unfortunately, my internal clock now gets me up before 6 am regardless. Even in a pitch black room with no windows. Thank you internal clock, that was so kind of you. But, I did get UNINTERRUPTED sleep! Ahh, precious precious sleep.

Our condo was amazing and I would stay there again. We were smack dab in between Spanky's and Fannie's. Clean and comfortable and fully stocked with all necessitites. it was a nice trip, minus a few complaining moments from an individual. Oh well, I enjoyed myself but I am also ready to be home.

All photos were taken with my cell, so I will have to upload them later on.

1 comment:

  1. Oh that sounds fantastic!! I LOVE Tybee Island-it is so nice there :) I'm glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete