Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Kissing.

Kissing is such an intimate thing to me. I reserve kisses for those nearest and dearest. Certain types of kisses are reserved for only my husband. The only people I kiss on the mouth are my husband and my children. I give my children pecks on the lips. I know one day they will make me stop, so I am getting all the smooches in I can. Other family members and friends I peck on the cheek. No harm in that. But when I say friends, I mean very, very close friends.

I once had a boyfriend that when we would kiss, he would always follow it with, "you kiss your momma like that?" He would tease me because I would peck her on the lips. He liked to joke and call me gay. He's now bald.

Anyway. I was once (kind, sorta still am. they all hate me because I am honest and don't worship the very ground they walk on. plus one chick thought I called her husband a terrorist because he's greek. she is your typical vegetarian that loves her crunchy ways, but then wants to barf over sweat pants. ok, that is for another post.) a member of a message board and the topic of kissing your children on the mouth came up. I cannot believe the mommas that do not kiss their babies on the mouth! I was astounded! I like to kiss my babies when their mouths are open and make a loud noise. They love it and squeal in delight.

Point being, do NOT kiss someone's kids on the mouth unless you are a relative (grandparents or parents). And please do NOT kiss my kids at all if you aren't a relative or have been friends with me for a year plus and we are super duper close.

my kissable babes

2 comments:

  1. I devour my children. Slobber all over them! It shouldnt be any other way! It is really beyond my control, I just cant help kissing them all over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so funny! I LOVE kissing Spencer!! I know one day (too soon) he is going to make me stop, so I get in as much as I can now!!

    ReplyDelete