Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Obesity

Yep. I was labeled OBESE yesterday by my doctor. I believe he also thinks I am crazy because I was only there to get a refill for my Zoloft and asked for a minor bump in dosage. The dosage I have been on was only because of my either being pregnant or nursing. It was a safe dose. I just wanted a bit more to help me with all my stresses. So I had to fill out an evaluation form asking me how depressed I was. But anyways.

Dr. Ben Stein (not really, but he sounds like him) sat there and gave me a lecture on how large I am. Really? I thought my clothes were spose to fit way too tight. I told him that I had just had 3 kids in 4 years and that 2 of them were back to back. You can't bounce back from a thing like that!!!!!

So, I am on a new quest to lose some of this weight. I have been waking up early (like 0515) to workout and have been keeping a food diary. I am going to spare you the details of my weight and just say that I need to lose 50 pounds. yes, 50 FREAKING POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!!. So now I must stay glued to SparkPeople to track EVERYTHING.

please don't bring any chocolate or gravy around this house, I am weak for those!

3 comments:

  1. In my book you get a big "by" for having 3 kids so quickly. but that's my book - I think dr's have a different one. Steve is on a big weight loss kick - and I am getting there...so let's keep each other motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Dr. Ben Stein to fuck off and stick to those Clear Eyes commercials! I think the key is just commitment. Whatever you figure out (sparkpeople, weightwatchers, jillian, whatever), just stick with it! That is my BIGGEST problem. I will try everything once, but wont actually stick with anything. Put a skinny-ninny pic of yourself on your refrigerator, pantry, and computer screen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I am on this same boat except I also have high cholesterol! YEAH! Oh and I need to loose 60lbs! The weight watchers Latte Bars are GREAT, and so are the 90 cal fiber one chocolate bars and skinny cow everything if you need a sweet pick me up! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete