Sunday, August 8, 2010

New Dog

As many of you know, our dog Pudge passed away a few months ago. While we love Lucy, she needs someone to play with and you can so see it in her eyes that she misses her playmate in Pudge. Those two were inseperable. Lucy let him rule and dictate everything about them. She has become so lonely.

We are looking at new dogs is the point I am trying to drive home. Lucy was a rescue dog and we would love to do the same again with a new dog. But I want a younger dog. Not so much a puppy. Dear Lord, puppies are horrible! Their puppy breath could be bottled and I would purchase it, but not the training part of it. I have found a dog named Turner. Turner is a one year old brown lab/viszla mix. He has spunk like no other. Check out his video. He is so cute!

Call me crazy. I only have three children under the age of four and a husband that is in a master's program and a job that is equal to earning a master's. Oh and a dog already. I must be on CrAcK!

1 comment:

  1. Turner is adorable!! And a lab/viszla mix should be awsesome. Super-duper high energy - but he'll keep up with 3 kids!

    ReplyDelete