Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our sweet baby boy has arrived!




So, I kind of got my birthday wish. After a nice long manicure, pedicure and lunch out with the girls (Mexican food I might add), Tobbie and I went home to take a nap before Michael got home from work. At 4:00 p.m., Michael got home and we were going to get ready to go out for a birthday dinner. Well, I stood up and my water broke! Needless to say, we didn't go out to dinner that night. We instead got Tobbie ready to go to a friends house and off we went to the hospital (all 4 miles away).

Tristan Bradly Mince was born on Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 0157 in the AM. He weighed in at 6 pounds 2 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long. He is absolutely gorgeous! So, in a way I got my birthday wish, labor.

Tobbie is the ULTIMATE big sister. She likes to refer to him as "her baby". She is extremely helpful and wants to do everything for him. She had a hard time while we were still inpatients at the hospital with the doctors and nurses checking out Tristan. She would constantly ask, "Mommy, what is that man doing to my baby?" It was too cute.

Well, we are at home and just finishing up getting ready for Christmas. I one extra stocking that I need to hang now and that will be done today. I am still giddy over my new little man. He is perfect!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you joined the Blog world!! I am a new addition as well!! You baby is super cute!! And happy belated bday!! I am xmasbabynewyearsmom on the Dec EC board!!

    ReplyDelete