Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Re-Introduction of our son...

I feel the need to re-introduce our son to the world. I think I am going to have to change his name from Tristan Bradly to Shartakus Doesn't Sleepalot Mince. I cannot remember going thru so many diapers with Tobbie. You can't hardly get a clean diaper on this little man before he has pooped himself again. I literally changed 5 poopy diapers in a 30 minute period last night. By the time I could get the last little snap on his sleeper done, he would poop himself again. And to top it off, the "Doesn't Sleepalot" part of his new name means just that, he doesn't sleep a lot during the night (I know, most babies don't sleep all night but this kid is up every hour on the hour). And this kid can eat. It seems like he eats non-stop! I will now leave you with a photo of our son, Shartakus.

No comments:

Post a Comment