Monday, December 22, 2008

SNOWED IN!






We are officially snowed in! I will post pics a little later on, but we seriously have probably over a foot of snow on the ground. Being from Georgia, this just blows my mind. I am not complaining because it is definitely better than the rain, but we are stuck inside. That isn't a bad thing considering we have a newborn. Yesterday our activities included: putting together the new double stroller, making cut out sugar cookies, playing with the cardboard tube from the roll of wrapping paper, napping,helping Tobbie wrap her gifts to Tristan, watching movies and being outright lazy. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Tobbie is doing wonderful as a big sister and Tristan seems to fit in perfectly with our family dynamic (he has to, he has no other choice). But I must add that my children were testing me this morning starting at 2 AM. Tristan decided to nurse on and off from 2 AM until 7 AM and Tobbie woke up at 4 AM wanting to get in our bed. I caved and let her win the fight. Then at 5 AM she started screaming that she wanted to go downstairs and watch TV. I caved once more. Getting a schedule down with 2 children is a little more difficult than I expected. It will work out in due time.

Ok, check back in a bit for the pic updates and I hope everyone has a great week (you gotta, Santa comes this week!).

No comments:

Post a Comment