Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Tobbie

I cannot believe that my sweet 1 pound 9 ounce baby girl turned three today. It amazes me at how time passes so fast. What really amazes me is how far my little peanut has come. This past year Tobbie has grown so much. Not just physically, but developmentally. The one thing that I didn't think we were going to accomplish before turning three was potty training and she did that the week before Tristan was born. We spent today going to Chuck E. Cheese ( I loath that place) and Tobbie had a blast. Of course I forgot my camera at home. I have a hard enough time trying to remember all the things I need to get out the door with two little ones. Tomorrow we are having her birthday party, Strawberry Shortcake themed. She is so excited to be having her little friends over. I just love her so much and could never imagine my life without her in it. Happy Birthday Tobbie!

Well, the little man is crying, again. I'll post more tomorrow after the party. Oh, happy new year!



1 week shy of turning 3

2 days old.

No comments:

Post a Comment