Monday, January 5, 2009

back to the real world


Make a wish sweet girl!

Well, it is Monday. Michael has gone back to work and I started exercising again today. I gotta lose some of this weight before moving back to GA in a couple of months.

Well, on Saturday we had Tobbie's birthday party. She scored on gifts and she got a tricycle from Mommy and Daddy. She is super excited over it. Bad news is that she can't ride it outside yet because of the fabulous weather we have been having here. So we have been letting her ride it around the house. All in all I think the kids had a grand time.

For the past two nights Michael and I have gotten some "decent" sleep. We have had to resort to putting ice cold rags on Tristan at about 8 every night to keep him awake to make him sleep more. That and we had to start giving him some gas drops. His little tummy isn't liking all the different flavors that his mommy likes. Poor little breastfed baby.

Well, I'll be back later to post some pictures of my adorable munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment