Tuesday, January 27, 2009

MOVING & MY 3 YEAR OLD

We are moving!!! We have had our orders for a couple of weeks, but have been waiting for more confirmation of other information to officially announce it. Basically all I can say online is that the kids and I will be moving to Georgia for almost 2 years. I am sure you all know why and no, Michael and I are not getting divorced, we are quite happy with each other (on most days).

We have found a house near Robins Air Force Base and are just awaiting the approval for rental. It is cute. It has 6 mature pecan tress on the property and has a beautiful sun room. Ahh, I can't wait, warmer weather!

And Miss Tobbie has been so much better since we have gotten back on our schedule. Plus, she just needed a little extra attention from me. I love that little piece of sweetness.

I'll post pics later!

1 comment:

  1. I moved home during Zach's deployment to Afghanistan. It was a really good decision. :0)

    ReplyDelete