Sunday, April 12, 2009

Bad Blogger, shame on me!

Ok, I have been a horrible blogger this past week or so. Quick catch up, Michael and I went to Savannah and left the babies with the grandfolks. Everyone survived and T-Bone took a bottle, he wasn't happy about it, but he did it! Michael and I ate so many oysters on the half shell, crab legs, lobster and drank some mighty fine beverages. We also went on the haunted pub crawl, but it really wasn't haunted nor was it much fun. He and I had a good time together and that is all that matters. It makes me a little sad knowing that that was our trip before he deploys. He leaves in a matter of weeks. Ok, no crying over that, I signed up for it! I'll have to post pics from Savannah later on, they are on the small camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment