Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Play Date

We had our first play date since moving yesterday! To begin with, the property manager of the house we are in, her son and his family live one road over from us. So, she had her daughter in law come over and introduce herself because she had a 3 year old and a six month old. Well, under Heather's recommendation, we join the same preschool that she has Jack in. So we decided to have them over yesterday morning for a play date. And... Heather invited me over to play bunko last night and I went and met some other nice ladies. So, it's getting better here, for me and the kids. I think it would be better for Michael if he could just shoot a darn turkey!

3 comments:

  1. That's great! Can I come play Bunko?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bunko so much. In Feb I won the grand prize..a 48' flat screen. I do miss playing back at Lewis. I am so happy to hear you have found some ladies to hang with! It's not been to easy for me in the desert. We sure miss you..

    ReplyDelete