Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to Mimi, Cereal, Bang, Bang!

Today was Mimi's (Michael's mom) birthday! Happy Birthday Mimi! Tobbie made a delicious cake
Doesn't it look yummy?

Mimi's (Diane)mom (Gigi) cooked a fantabulous dinner for all of us (us = me,michael, tobbie, tristan, don, diane and uncle robert). She made a roast, fresh green beans, fresh butter beans, squash casserole and rice. That lady can cook and I think I gained 10lbs. last night!

Tobbie had a wonderful time explaining her card and gift to Mimi. Tobbie has been facinated with bugs, butterflies, bees ever since we went to Callaway Gardens and she wanted to make a butterfly card. Then she made her an egg carton caterpiller for her gift. She was so proud of it and had to explain to us all that she made it.

We finished the evening off taking turns playing on the sit-n-spin and Tristan wanted in on all the fun!

My darling husband is such a kid at heart!


We gave Tristan his first little taste of rice cereal today. He wasn't sure what to do with it and he did gag once or twice. Maybe he isn't ready for it just yet, we will ask at his 4 month appointment tomorrow!


Michael and I also went shooting today. We both feel this is a very important, perishable skill (especially with me home by myself a good bit) to have. We have been going out to the range some and here is a shot of my target (don't mind the boo boo owie stickers, it was so I could reuse my target. but there are holes underneath from where I got him!). I am going to continue this while he is gone to get better and better
I got him once between the eyes and twice in the nose, all but a few were kill shots! ok intruders, you had better think twice before entering my house! Just to add, my husband is an expert shooter and has been training me properly on the handling of our guns. I think the worst thing is people being afraid of guns, but that is a whole different blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment