Sunday, February 15, 2009

Irresponsible Pet Owners


I cannot stand our neighbors! No Trish, I am not speaking of you, we LOVE us some Trish! They just moved in during the month of October and I swear to you, I have never seen the parents in anything other than PJ's (well, except the husband in uniform). We even saw the husband in his PJ's at the shoppette one evening (around 6 or 7) buying beer in his PJ's. Their daughter that is in Kindergarten is always outside unattended, like no one EVER checks on her. Ok, they got the daughter a dog, a tea cup toy poodle. They leave that dog outside all night long. Not only do we have bears, mountain lions, racoons (like crazy), and big ass birds that we eat the little two pound pup, but it drops below freezing every night around here. Well, I went over at 5 this morning and was making the dog a bed out of old blankets and little toe warmers in a box when the dog went ape shit on me and they husband FINALLY woke up. I might make it to Georgia with 3 dogs instead of 2 (just what I really need, something else to take care of). It is just a sad situation, that little doggie deserves better. I've tried to call animal control here on post, but I either can't get them to answer the phone or they don't work on the weekends. The MP's won't do anything about it because that is animal control's duty. LOST CAUSE! Maybe I will end up with another dog after all.
Here is what the little doggie should look like, but he had frost all over him when I went out there this morning.

1 comment:

  1. So sad! That makes me so angry... I'm glad that you are trying to do something about it... the pup would be lucky if you added him to your family. :)

    ReplyDelete