Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Sibling Love & Doctor's Appointments

Ok, I LOVED growing up with my older brother Chad (I love you too Corey, but this doesn't apply to you, we weren't little together). He was so mean to me and I bugged the crap out of him. But isn't that what siblings are suppossed to do? I remember he once stabbed me between the toes with a sharp pencil because I kept bothering him and his friend by knocking on the door. When he opened it, I went to kick him and he stabbed me in the foot. Did I deserve it, probably, but his friend was really cute and I just wanted to be around them!

Well, it has already started in our house between the kids. I guess I should say that Michael started it. I caught him last week playing with Tobbie and holding her hand and saying "why are you hitting yourself" while he proceeds to make her hit herself. Well, I have caught her hitting herself saying " I hit myself" and then I caught her doing it to her baby brother (look for yourself). Fun times

She does love him and it brings me so much joy to see them interact with each other.

Well, they both had checkups yesterday to get us prepared for our big move. Tobbie weighed in at 24 pounds and is 2'11", that puts her at the 3rd % for weight and 6th % for height. She is on the small side still, but at least she is on the charts. Yeah for Tobbie! Tristan, drum roll please, weighed in at 12 pounds and was 25", he is just over the 50th % for height and weight. He is so going to catch up and pass Tobbie in no time!

he is almost as big as she is


Tristan: please Tobbie, can I have some
Tobbie: ha,ha, you have no teeth


he looks like a deer in headlights or scared of what is to come


Why are you hitting yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment