Thursday, February 12, 2009

My weekend starts today

This is my last weekend here in Washington! I am excited, anxious, scared, just a lot going on in my head and a lot that I need to get done around the house. Michael has a four-day weekend this weekend and we are going to start prepping for the move. We have so much to do before the packers come on Tuesday. We have to prime the walls in the kitchen and in Tobbie's room because I painted them. We have to clean the fridge, stove, walls, carpet, everything! Plus, we have to pack and for the kids and I and then pack for Michael to drive cross-country with the dogs. On top of that, I have to take my car on Saturday to have it shipped. Just a lot to do. I love moving and it has been a long time since we have moved (3 whole years). I can't wait to get to our new house (so cute) and set up. I think Tobbie is going to love playing outside in the warm weather!

1 comment:

  1. Just jumping in to say thanks for the book recommendation! I'll have to check it out and see if it'll work for my DD. And about Flylady, I used to do that a while back...it was just too easy for me to get the emails, distract myself with reading them, and then delete and not do a darn thing around the house. I'm figuring it out, though, what works for me with housework and kids and school and what-not. The house isn't spotless, by any means, but it's worlds better than it used to be. :)

    ReplyDelete