Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Playing with rice is not a good idea...

One few words about where we live, "the weather here SUCKS!" Seriously, it makes it almost impossible to enjoy life here. I love everything about this area, but the weather can bite me!

My creative mind got to thinking and since Tobbie loves to play in the sand, I got out her shovels & buckets and such and made her a mini sand table out of rice (I was busy sewing and needing something to keep her occupied other than the television). Well, she loved it. But the mess that child made on the floor was out of this world! While I was vacuuming it all up, it sounded like a Mariachi band was in my dining room!

Take a look for yourself and see all the "fun" plus one of the cute little dresses I made for Tobbie...




No comments:

Post a Comment