Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well, our household goods arrived yesterday and I go to Atlanta today to pick up my car! It is all starting to come together. It was so precious watching Tobbie yesterday when the moving truck showed up. She started screaming "that's my truck". Since it was the same guy that picked our stuff up in WA he started talking to her and told her he had all her toys. She was more worried about her bed! Just about everything they pulled off the truck, she had to scream "that's my bike, that's my mommy's bed, that's mine", etc. Tonight will be our first night in the new house and I am so excited. The yard is amazingly beautiful. There are six pecan tress on the property, and a million different blooming shrubs. Tobbie's room is almost done and Tristan's and the kitchen will get done today. I'll have to post pics later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment