Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Catch up

Seems like I have been doing a lot of catch up posts lately. With Michael not working, he seems to take up a lot of time. I totally mean that in a good way. We have just been trying to get things around the house done and trying to spend as much time together as possible since he will be leaving soon.

Here are a few things I have found around the house lately:


These are things that my loving husband has left behind. Is it really that difficult to put on a new roll of toliet paper? And, I know I have asked a million times to not leave spit cups sitting around, but look what I found!



This is Tobbie ready for her first day of school (at the new school).


We don't like to call it babysitting, we call it parenting, but this is what Daddy does when he is in charge.



My boys all snuggled up.


Mango Martini's, my other new favorite.


Mr. Cuteness



ready for cousin Jessica's wedding

1 comment:

  1. So about the spit cup...
    my Dad used to spit in a soda can and when I was really little I picked one up and drank out of it, expecting something yummy. I got REALLY sick. So you should warn him again!!!

    ReplyDelete