Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thank the Lord!!!!

Literally, Thank you God!!! I found Tobbie a pre-school today! She will be attending Shirley Hills Baptist Church for pre-school!!! She will start tomorrow and I get to go to the commissary without a screaming 3 year old!!! I don't know who is more excited, Tobbie or me! Yippee!!! She really is needing to get involved with something and the silly AirForce base here mislead me on their hourly daycare! They only offer hourly daycare if a regular child in regular daycare is out one day. WTF (gotta watch my language now with Sweet T attending a church school)?!? What they do then is call who is on the waiting list and see if they want to come in for that day. Who does that, seriously? CRAZY! Anyway, Sweet T will be going to school 3 days a week. And, she has been sleeping in her bed and has had a nap the past 2 days!!! I think we are making progress on the stress of the move.

We are enjoying our new home. I love it! I still haven't taken a real bath in my jetted tub and I refuse to read my people magazine until I hop in. Maybe tonight I can do that!

Tonight we are going to drive and meet my baby brother half-way so he can meet T-Bone. His baseball schedule hasn't allowed him to come home yet, so we decided to meet half-way. Can't wait to see him!

This past weekend we had our families over. Michael's parents and grandmother came over on Saturday night and we cooked dinner for his parents 40th wedding anniversary and then we cooked dinner for my family on Sunday. Check out Tobbie and Tobbie! They are a cute pair!




No comments:

Post a Comment