Saturday, March 14, 2009

It's official, I'm allergic

I think I can say it is official, I am allergic to Georgia! The pollen has gotten to me and it hasn't even come down good yet! I will be in a world of trouble when it does come down good! My body will adjust, I hope!

Things are good around here. Tobbie started school this past week and she LOVES it! She loves it so much that she has come home and taken 3 hour naps! Mommy likey too! We decided that when she gets her spring break (i didn't realize that pre-school got spring break) we are going to take the kids down to Destin. The Army has a MWR place down there and it is cheap. Oh, I can't wait to sit on the beach!

Tristan is doing well. He seems like he is on the verge of rolling over. He laughs and smiles a good bit. He is still my chunky monkey and he is the size that Tobbie was at a year old. Crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment