Friday, March 6, 2009

Almost Finished!

Well, we have gotten all our household goods and unpacked EVERY box inside the house! I didn't say that it has been put away (majority has), but it has been unpacked! We are loving, loving, loving our new house! Tobbie has enjoyed being outside like you wouldn't believe! Tristan, well, he still doesn't do much. We have been playing outside and I think I am going to have a HUGE yard sale to get rid of all the indoor/rainy day toys we have built up over the last three years! It is going to get up to 75 over the weekend and I think me will have some margarita's on the back porch! Oh yeah baby, I also have little umbrella's to put in my drinks!!!

Ok, here is a picture of our new house and starting next week, I will get back on my blogging roll!

2 comments: