Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Attempt to become a Shred Head

After downing a Big Mac, french fries and a for real Coke for dinner that is being nicely washed down by a delicious raspberry martini, I decided to join a few on-line friends and start "shredding". Yes, shredding and that means that I want to become a "Shred Head".

I strutted my full gut along with my two adorable kiddies into Target and picked me up some hand weights (I already have some, but I wanted some new ones), picked up Hottie Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred video and off I went, with about $100 worth of other stuff too. I swear, I can never make it out of Target without spending atleast $150!

So, tomorrow morning I will begin shredding. Wish me luck, I hear that I will need it!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my dear, dear VA... you have no idea what you are in for. You're joining a painful (but hopefully rewarding) club. lol.

    ReplyDelete