Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jessica's Wedding

We had an amazing time at my cousin Jessica's wedding. She was such a beautiful blushing bride! The ceremony was perfect (minus her putting out the wrong unity candle, yeah, she put out the one they had just lit, the one that symbolizes them going from 2 to 1) and the reception had amazing food, drink and entertainment! Tobbie loved the dj and she literally danced for 3 hours straight! My little flower girl walked down the aisle and did her job and said so when she made it to the end!

Enjoy the photos and videos!



jessica and her two brothers dancin!

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
tristan was happy to be with all the bridesmaids!Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. First of all, she was the prettiest flower girl EVER in that video of her walking down the isle. Second, the video of your cousin dancing reminded me of that one show on tv when the couple learns a dance routine and surprises the guests with it (I dont remember what its called)... and last, I giggled the whole time watching Tobbie dance in that last video. And that big 'ol smile she gave at the end was jsut adorable - she looked soooo happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed...I cried! AHHH weddings! :P Tobbie was so darn cute and you looked great with your tig ole biddies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS!!! All of you. What a great looking family! Tell Tobbie we all think she stole the show...well at least I think that :)

    ReplyDelete