Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stroller Rama


I was mistaken thinking I had six strollers, I only have 5! Why do I need 5 strollers? Well, each one has its own purpose.

Ok, lets start from the top, our very first stroller.

We purchased the Chicco Cortina Keyfit 30 after Tobbie was born. It a very lovely travel system and it met all the requirements we needed to be able to bring our very fragile 24 week preemie home in. Plus, the undercarriage was large enough to hold her oxygen tank and monitors. We now use the car seat with Tristan and if I am out shopping alone with just him, I use this stroller. It really simplifies life for me.



Our next stroller purchase was a BOB Revolution. This is by far my FAVORITE stroller ever made! It is like butta rolling down the street. I bought this stroller to get into shape when Tobbie was about 1 1/2. Michael uses this stroller to take out Tobbie for runs and I will use this stroller for Tristan when Tobbie is in school during the school year.



The third stroller purchase was another Chicco. It was one of the unbrella strollers. I too love this stroller. It is perfect for traveling with one child. It comes with a dandy little canopy that can snap on or off and a lovely little carrying bag. If you have traveled on airplanes and know how the airlines can eff up your baby gear, you will know why that lovely little bag is so awesome!



The fourth stroller we bought when Tristan was born. I NEEDED a double stroller, but I couldn't get just any double stroller because the Chicco infant carrier will only attach to a very select few strollers out there. So, we ended up with this beauty of a boat. I love this stroller for shopping with both kids. You can face them any which way you want and use the seat adapter for the infant carrier. Plus, it has a HUGE undercarriage basket and side handlebars for older children to hold on to.




And last, but not least, we just purchased a double walking/jogging stroller. I couldn't quite bite the bullet and purchase a double BOB, I figure I can do that when I get into better shape. We bout an InStep Surburban Safari. It isn't a BOB, but I like it. I just wish the sun shade would go down a little further.

Ok, that is my stroller review! Maybe my next BLA GUH will be of my baby food stash, and it ain't homemade!

2 comments:

  1. You could be the spokesperson for all stroller! Oh, and everytime you said BOB, I wasn't thinking strollers...................

    ReplyDelete
  2. we were just talking about this the other day on the phone and now I have a visual! Thank you so much for doing this because I was wondering why you would need to have different ones and now it all makes total sense!!! I think I am going to start with the Bob and one of the small ones. I am just so excited to put a baby in it!!!! miss you..

    ReplyDelete