Friday, June 19, 2009

Mother Effer isn't even the word that needs to be used...

OH. MY. GAWD! I could feel the pain from the shred last night, but I swear, I have never, ever hurt like this before from a workout. The little muscles around my elbow hurt. Did you know you had little muscles around your elbows? Well, start shredding and you will freaking find out! I am going to have to wait to do day two until I stop by Walgreens and pick me up some Tiger Balm or Icy Hot to coat myself down.

Oh, and I bombed a little last night at our Mom's night out. I already consumed my ONE drink for the week and I ate chocolate covered strawberries, 7 of them and some spinach dip with chips. I think it will be ok with the amount of LACTIC ACID swimming around in my body!

I WON'T GIVE UP!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yeah...I had to take 2 days off because of my work schedule....every FIBER of muscle in my body is aching so bad. So I feel your pain sister!! But we gotta do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take an anti inflamitory like advil or aspirin for your muscles and keep it up! :) You rock my socks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so freakin proud of you in more ways that one and I am going to keep telling you that. I got my video and I am going to start this week and plan to hit it hard after vaca. I miss you girl! We are going to look so hot in our beach wear when I come for my visit! love ya....kiss those babies for auntie leia!

    ReplyDelete