Thursday, June 18, 2009

Mother EFFER!

I hope and pray that what I vomited up was "fear leaving my body". Oh, I pray that it was fear that came up and about 25 pounds!

Ok, I just did my first attempt at the 30 Day Shred. She kicked my ass, ripped it off and then fed it to me to vomit up. For realz. I will have to do it again tonight because I couldn't finish the last circut for vomiting.

I really like this workout and I will do my part, but damn, all I want is a little tiny second for a sip of water. But stopping for water is what has made my ass huge (there is no way it is from Ronald McDonald).

Well, to hold myself accountable, I will post daily my food/exercise diary, just in case you were interested. I am going to list my measurements, weight and a before and after photo. I am not going to weigh myself again until the end of 30 days (I am going to have to hide the scale) and at the same time I will remeasure and post an after photo.

Did I say that I am only going to have 1 drink a week? That is going to suck, but it will be worth it!


Measurements:

Bust 40"
(I am breastfeeding and have not fed the little man as of yet, so this can vary)

Waist 35"

Hips 41"

Arm 12"

Thigh 24"


and I weigh *cough*1*cough*7*cough*8*cough*

I did weigh fully clothed w/ shoes on. I don't live in a nudist colony so me weighing myself naked is silly. I want to know what I weigh with clothes on, and I still haven't fed Tristan yet (he is still sleeping).

I gained 12 pounds on vacation and that ain't no joke!

Photo (I have severe bedhead and this was post shredding)

3 comments:

  1. Well you look great, and I'm sure you'll look AMAZING in 30 days! I'm still waiting on my DVD to come in so I can start this too. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I still haven't gone back for day 2. The day after day one was spent looking for a percacet that may have escaped my stash after my c-section...no such luck. I'm unable to face that again just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are already a hot girl so you are going to me SMOKING hot when the shred is over. You're awesome.

    ReplyDelete