Thursday, June 4, 2009

LOADS of FUN!!!

We have been having loads of fun this week. We have been to the pool a good bit and I think I have a little fish on my hands. Tobbie is really loving the pool. They have had the kiddie pool closed up until yesterday and she has been sporting a life vest (with some big orange goggles that cover her entire face) and loving every minute of it. Here, take a looksie:
And this was her telling one of her friends at the kiddie pool that she couldn't take her toy fish home. I love how pre-schoolers interact with one another!
And last night we went to see Sesame Street Live! Tobbie loved it and a HUGE thanks to Grammy for the dinner and show. We had some GREAT seats. We all loved it!
check out the man working that is sitting beside the stage, he looks like he is LOVING his job!

And can you believe they charged $8 for a freaking Elmo balloon? Thanks for the balloon Grammy, she has played with it today!

3 comments:

  1. That's super sweet!! She's sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I literally laughed outloud at the video with Tobbie at the Sesame Street show... She was freaking out like an Elmo Groupie!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also laughed out loud at Tobbie's excitement. Wow. I really didn't expect you to sound so....Georgian either. bwahahaha! Loved all the videos. Tobbies bathing suit is too cute. I love all the girly stuff. :)

    SONIC BOOOOOM! bwahahahaha ;)

    ReplyDelete