Tuesday, May 12, 2009

attitude

oooh, my little sweet t has an attitude problem as i type. we'e had dinner and were settling down to get our bath and bedtime and some little girl throws the remote across the room because I turned the television off. hmm, not good. she is in time out screaming her little noggin off right now. she can't come out until she calms down and she just made me laugh because she just pooted! She is going to put up a fight with me tonight!

On a different note, the reunion of the New York housewives is on tonight and the season premier of the New Jersey housewives is right after. I am so going to drink wine and watch!!!

now i must go deal with a three year old.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no, quit lying, mama, that cutie CAN NOT possibly have an attitude!

    ReplyDelete