Tuesday, May 5, 2009

There is a higher power!!!

Ok, Tobbie's playgroup had a Cinco de Mayo party today and I didn't want to ruin my "diet" by over eating the mexican food, so I ate TUNA! I can't stand tuna, but I made a yummy and low in points tuna salad. I had 1 can of Bumble Bee Albacore tuna with 1 tablespoon of mayo and 1/2 a tablespoon of relish on a couple of Wasa light rye crisp bread. Yummy! I still ate a taco at the playgroup party!
Then, our new friends Heather, Jack and Sam invited us to go to Moe's Southwest Grill for dinner. I checked out the menu online before we went and I knew what I was going to have. After dinner we decided to take the kids next door to Cold Stone Creamery to get an ice cream. I couldn't wait, I was going to be bad and have some too. Then my precious darling that never has accidents, looked at me and said, "Mommy, I pee pee my pants!" That was God's way of keeping me from indulging!

Poor baby girl, she never has accidents and she got so upset because we had to go home and change her clothes and not get ice cream. I'll have to make it up to her.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say God was definitely telling you to leave the icecream place!!

    ReplyDelete