Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pity Party is...

OVER! Well, it might carry over on in today a little while the kids and I go shopping. Yes, now it is time to take it out on the checkbook! Just teasing, a little!

Well, I joined Weight Watchers today. According to Michael, I can do the same thing for free by myself, but I need the computer to hold my hand and because I am such a visual person, I need to see it all for my eyes. So, I am doing the online program. I have about 50lbs. that I would like to lose. I don't need to lose that much, but it sure would be nice. 20lbs. would put me at a healthy weight, but I would like to do a little better than that. I can't blame it on just having a baby because I didn't really gain any weight while pregnant and I am 20lbs. lighter than when I got pregnant with Tristan. Weird.

So now you all get to read about my weight loss journey as well!
I would like to go from this

to thisand yes, it is Valerie Bertinelli!

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya sista!! I should get myself more motivated. I am back to pre baby weight but I certainly was not Bikini wearing pre babe. I have to put on a wedding gown in 6 months...you are setting the stage for my motivation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am exactly the same!! I need to lose 50 lbs, 20 would be great. I lost weight with Trey, but the weight I do have did definitley shift, lol!! Oh how I wish there was no such thing as chocolate....or chips....or tea...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am doing the same thing with WW and I am doing Wii fit and man am I having fun! We must keep eachother posted on how we are doing because last time I did weight watchers I lost 20lbs and did not gain it back!!! I am want to lose another 35lbs and I would be in heaven! I miss you sweet girl! PS....I also have ALL the cookbooks and seasonals if you want any cool ideas I can scan them in and send them too u..love ya

    ReplyDelete